The Fright Night Fest
Sept 13 - 15 2019
Eau Claire Market
Fright Night Fest will run Friday, Sept 13 5 pm - 9 pm at Eau Claire Market.
Saturday, Sept 14 1 pm - 9 pm
Sunday, Sept 15 1pm - 5pm
Set up will be available Friday morning from 12 pm
1 x 6 ft table (includes 2 chairs) $190
1 10 x 10 area (includes 2 tables and 2 chairs) $250
Payment is to be made by Interac email transfer, cash or money order, payable to Calgary Ghost Tours
Interac email transfers can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the security code: Halloween
Fright Night Vendor Application and Waiver Form
Vendor Name: ______________________________
City or Town______________________ Province:______ Postal Code: _____________
Phone Number: _____________________Alt Number: _____________________
Email address: _____________________________________________________________________________
Types of items for sale: ______________________________________________________________________
Number of tables required: ____________
By signing, I agree that I have read and agree to all the terms and conditions contained herein:
__$__________________ Amount Submitted___________________________________ Signature of Vendor
As a condition of purchasing public liability insurance, I must obtain your signature of the following waiver before I can allow you entrance as a vendor. Please sign below.
I, ___________________________________, do herby voluntarily submit my application for the attendance at and participation as a Vendor in the Fright Night Fest (“Event” and or “CPC”) to be held on Saturday August 18th 2018
I and my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as “I”), do hereby release and indemnify and save harmless, Johanna Lane and his insurers, agents, employees, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns and the promoters, organizers and sponsors of the said Event and set up and their respective insurers (collectively referred to as the “Event Organizers”), of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, sums of money, actions, administrative proceedings, causes of actions or suits, of whatever kind of nature, and costs which I may have had, have, or shall have, against the Event Organizers arising as a result of or in connection with my attendance at and participation in at the said Event and set up as a Vendor.
I herby assume full responsibility for any and all damages, personal injuries or losses that I may sustain, suffer or incur, however caused, while attending at and participating in the said Event and set up as a Vendor.
I hereby give my consent that any picture taken of me in connection with the said Event can be used by the Event Organizers for publicity, promotion or television showing now or in the future and I hereby waive and forgo my right and entitlement to receive any form of compensation in regards thereto.
Terms and Conditions
1. SALES OF UNLICENSED MATERIAL, UNAUTHORIZED REPLICAS, AND/OR OTHER COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED. Vendors found selling such items will be asked to remove the items.
2. Vendor/Artist certifies that i) it is and shall remain in compliance with all Provincial and local laws, regulations, statutes and rules
ii) it has the legal right to sell and offer for sale the products it sells at the Event,
and iii) it shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Event and any of its officers, directors, employees, and agents from claims in any way related to Vendor/Artist’s violation of any term of this Agreement
3. Vendors must check in by 11:00 am of the setup day (August 18, 2018). If prior arrangements are not made, the vendor forfeits the rental space and a refund will not be issued.
4. Vendors may not leave the show until 8pm on Saturday. By agreeing to participate in the CPC, vendors agree to stay until end of the event.
5. Non Sufficient Fund Cheques will be subject to a $25 service fee.
6. CPC is not responsible for lost or stolen items during the show.
7. There is a minimum four week cancellation period. No refunds will be issued after July 18th 2018
8. All advertising displays must be free standing. Displays and merchandise can be placed behind your tables as long as it does not interfere with the space for the vendors behind you. Do not place merchandise for sale on the floor under your tables as it impedes customer traffic.
9. Vendors must maintain their exhibit space and ensure all garbage is removed before and after the show.
Dated at the City or town of ____________________________________________________________, in the province of
This _____________________ day of _______________________________, 2017.